TS Modal School Hall Ticket 2020 Download TSMS Entrance Hall Ticket. The admit card or hall tickets for TS modal schools will be issued by the DSE Telangana, the higher authorities have planned to release the TS entrance exam hall tickets 2020 on 15 April 2020 to 19 April 2020, who are the aspirants to educate in TS Modal Schools from 6th to 12th classes those candidates can apply Telangana State Modal School common entrance test, the applications should be on before 15th April 2020, in online mode. The students recommended to download their TSMS Hall Ticket 2020 then need to attend for the Admission Test for their applied classes 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th. More info check Official website telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
TSMS Hall Ticket 2020
Steps to download TS Modal Schools Entrance Hall Tickets 2020, before going to apply the candidate should have a valid email id and phone number, later log on to official web site find the related link and read the guidelines and instructions carefully, attach all the details provided boxes, like registration number, father/mother name, candidates photo, candidate signature, etc. Finally, download the hall ticket or admit card, schedule of TS Modal Schools 6th class to 10th class TSMS entrance Exam date 2020, on 19 – 04-2020(Sunday), for 6th class students 10.00 Am to 12.00 noon, for 7th to 10th classes 2.00 PM to 4.00 Pm, before going to exam hall the candidate must carry the hall ticket. this question paper consists of 100 questions in four sections, details of sections, the first section (Telugu), second Section (Maths), Third section (E.V science) fourth section (English).
TS Modal School Hall Ticket 2020
Organization: Telangana State Modal School (TSMS)
Category: Entrance exam
Name of Exam: Telangana State Modal Schools Common Entrance Test.
Name of the Class: 6th Class & 7th to 10 Class
Exam Date: 19th April 2020 (Sunday)
Telangana State Modal Schools 2020, common entrance Exam Timings: 19-04-2020(Sunday)
- VI class – 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon.
- VII to X classes – 2.00 PM to 4.oo PM.
TS Modal schools Selection Procedure: Selection process based on the
- Common entrance test (Written test)
- Merit list.
TSMS common entrance Exam Syllabus & Pattern: This question paper consists of 100 questions in 4 sections, 1 mark for each question, details of sections
- Section – 1 – Telugu (1 to 25 Questions)
- Section – 2 – mathematics ( 26 to 50 Questions)
- Section – 3 – Environmental science (51 to 75 Questions)
- Section – 4 – English 76 to 100 Questions)
The process to Download Telangana Modal Schools Exam Hall Ticket 2020
- Before going to download the hall ticket the candidate must have a valid email ID and phone number.
- Log on to official web site telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
- find the related link read the guidelines and instructions carefully.
- Attach all the details in provided boxes like registration number, father/mother name, candidate photo, candidate signature, etc.
- finally, download the hall ticket or admit card.
- before going to the exam hall the candidate must carry the hall ticket or admit card.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Release Date: Available from15th April 2020 to 19th April 2020.
Official Website: telanganams.cgg.gov.in
- TSMS Entrance Exam Date & Timings:19 – 04 2020 (Sunday), for 6th class students 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon, for 7th to 10th class students 2.00 PM to $.00 PM.
- The Admit Card for Telangana State Modal School 2020 Hall Ticket download Starts from 15 – 04 – 2020 to 19 – 04 2020.