MPSC PSI Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra public service commission recruitment notification 2020. Maharashtra government has to invite to the recruitment of MPSC PSI recruitment notification 2020, posts are (PSI) police sub-inspectors, (STI) sales tax inspector and (ASO) assistant section officer jobs notification 2020, in MPSC PSI recruitment total vacancies is have 806 vacancies in different various departments, PSI posts have 650 vacancies, STI posts have 89 vacancies and at the same time, ASO posts also have 67 posts, a Maharashtra subordinate service non-gazetted group -B preliminary examination 2220 will be conducted to fill up those vacancies, aspirants who have a dream to get Maharashtra govt job those candidates can apply without delay.
MPSC PSI Recruitment Notification 2020
Maharashtra public service commission recruitment notification 2020, application date started on 28-Feb-2020 and the last date to submit the application form 19-march-2020, application procedure through online the applicant should have a valid email id and mobile number, after that log on to the official website, find a related link, later read the guidelines and instructions carefully, download the application form and fill it with prescribed details along with attach the all needed documents, after that pay the exam fees through online banking or debit, credit card, after submitting in online the application form will be generated, finally, take a print out. Educational qualifications for MPSC PSI recruitment notification as per the job wise. The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree(B.E/B.Tech) from the recognized university. The Candidates age must as per as govt. guidelines are given below.
MPSC PSI Notification 2020 ELIGIBILITY
Organization: (MPSC)Maharashtra Public service commission. CATEGORY: MPSC JOBS (STI, PSI, ASO)
Details of Vacancies:
- (PSI) Police sub-inspector 650 vacancies, (
- STI) sales tax inspector 89 vacancies, (ASO)
- Asst. Section Officer 67 posts.
Total Posts: 806 posts in different departments.
Pay Scale:9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4300.
Maharashtra PSC PSI Jobs Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree (B.E/B-tech) in relevant subjects in a recognized university with merit.
Age Limit: Age criteria as per govt guidelines 19 to 38 years for OBC candidates, for reserved candidates 43 years.
Selection Procedure: Selection process based on their performance on prelims, mains, and interviews.
Application Mode: Online
Exam/Application Fee: For unreserved categories (OBC, General) 374/- R.s, for reserved payment mode pay the exam fee through debit, credit card, and online banking.
How to apply MPSC SI Jobs 2020
- Before applying the candidate should have a valid email id and phone number.
- visit the MPSC official web site https;//www. MPSC.gov.in/
- find the related link.
- read the guidelines and instructions carefully.
- Know the required educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, required documents, etc.
- you must enter all details carefully to the MPSC recruit board otherwise the commission did not receive the application.
- the candidate should need to pay the application or exam fee.
- later download the application form and fill it with prescribed details after that apply online after submitting in online the application form will be generated.
- finally, take a print out.
Online Application Form
- Online Application Commencement From -started on 28-Feb -2020.
- The last date to submit Online Application Form- last date to apply 19 – march -2020.
- MPSC ( PSI, STI, ASO) Recruitment 2020 Exam Date -preliminary exam date on 03 -05 -2020.