DMW Patiala Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Indian railways DMW Patiala has published a recruitment notification, after compleating 10th, 12th, and ITI those are eligible for the recruitment of DMW Patiala apprentice 2020, The central government vacancies are 182 vacancies in apprentice ITI posts, in different various departments, who are the aspirants to get a central government job in Panjab, those job seekers can apply online with do not delay, the DMW Patiala recruitment notification released on 27-02-2020 and last date to submit the application on before 26-03-2020.
application procedure for the railway DMW apprentice in online 2020. before going to apply the candidate should have a valid email id, phone number, after that log on to official web site, find the related link, read the guidelines and instructions carefully, download the application form and fill it with prescribed details, attach all the documents to the application form, apply online, after submitting in online the application form will be generated, finally take a print out for the future reference. the applicant education qualification is 10th with minimum 50% marks along with that 12th and ITI certificate in relevant trade from NCVT approved institute will be eligible for engagement of apprentices.
DMW Patiala Apprentice Notification 2020
Patiala DMW recruitment 2020. age limit should be 15 years to 24 years as per as Panjab government guidelines. vacancies details for railway DMW apprentice posts in online 2020, the apprentice ITI posts and category wise vacancy details electrition 70 posts, machinist(diesel)40 posts, machinist 32 posts, for fitter 23 posts, welder(gas and electric)17 posts, are available DMW central government jobs. application fee for general Rs.100, for ST, SC categories no need of fee, last date to submission of application fee 30 – 03- 2020, selection procedure based on the merit list and document verification, medical test, pay scale is monthly stipend as per the department no specified salary
DMW Patiala Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Organization: DMW Patiala, Indian railway
Category: Central government.
Details of Vacancies: Posts and category vise vacancies details
Electrician 70 posts:;-
- General 35 posts
- OBC – 19
- SC – 11
- ST – 05
Machinist ( diesel) – 40 posts;-
- General – 20
- OBC – 11
- SC – 06
- ST – 03
Machinist 32 Posts;-
- General – 16
- OBC – 09
- SC – 05
- ST – 02
Fitter 23 Posts;-
- General – 12
- OBC – 06
- SC – 03
- ST – 01
Welder (Gas and Electric) 17 Posts;-
- General – 08
- OBC – 05
- SC – 03
- ST – 01
Total Posts: 182 Posts.
Pay Scale: Monthly stipend (Not specified)
Location: Patiyala (Panjab)
Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification for DMW Patiala Jobs 2020
Educational Qualifications: 10th with minimum 50%, marks along with that having ITI certificate in relevant trade from NCVT approved institute will be eligible for engagement of apprentices.
Age Limit: 15 years to 24 years
Selection Procedure: Selection process based on
- Merit list
- documents verification
- medical test
Application Mode: Online
- For General: Rs. 100,
- For SC, ST categories: no fee
How to apply for Railway Patiala DMW apprentice Recruitment 2020
- before applying the candidate must have a valid email id and phone number.
- log on to the official web site. https://dmw.indianrailways.gov.in/
- find the related link.
- read guidelines and instructions carefully.
- requirements to apply 10th class memo, consolidated ITI memo, national trade certificate issued bu NCVt, caste certificate, disability certificate, Id proof etc..
- download the application form.
- fill it with prescribed formate, attach all the documents to the application form.
- after that apply online.
- after submitting online the application form will be generated.
- pay the fee if required, through the online banking, credit card or debit card.
- finally, take a print out.
Official Website: https://dmw.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Online Application Commencement From – Started on 27.02.2020
- Last date to submit Online Application Form – Last date 26.03.2020, Last date to submission of application fee 30 march 2020.